Pest exterminator in Ste-Julie
Do you need an exterminator in Ste-Julie to solve your insect, rodent or pest problem? Nova Extermination will know how to exterminate (or relocate to the forest) these little beasts that invade your home, at any time of the year. Our proven insect and rodent extermination techniques are fast and durable.
Extermination or relocation of pests
Various types of insects, rodents and wild animals can invade homes, make nests and reproduce. Gnawing on electrical wires, leaving their defecation on your floors and counters, and representing a health risk, these pests must be exterminated or relocated. Here are the types of pests we exterminate (or capture) in Ste-Julie and surrounding towns:
- Mice: the Montérégie area, Ste-Julie specifically, is known to have problems with mice infiltrating homes. If you hear scratching in your walls when the cold weather arrives, it is probably mice that have inserted themselves to make their nest(s) for the winter.
- Ants: In the spring and throughout the summer, ants may try to find food in your home. They may set up colonies between your walls and under your floors. Ants reproduce very quickly and must be eradicated as soon as they appear to avoid creating an infestation. Let us take care of the extermination in Ste-Julie. After our visit, you will be free of your problem and you will know how to prevent it from coming back!
- Skunks: in spring and summer, skunks are often found in the suburbs and it can be difficult to live with them. Our specialized technicians will be able to catch them and relocate them in the forest, using cages and other effective techniques that are safe for the animal. Your skunk problem will be solved in no time!
- Squirrels: With the onset of cold weather, squirrels sometimes seek to enter homes to make their nests. Our exterminators in Ste-Julie know how to capture these rodents and relocate them with their babies!
- Raccoons: If you hear a noise in the ceiling of your home, it could be a raccoon or even a family of raccoons! Our exterminators in Ste-Julie will make sure to capture these intruders and relocate them safely away from your home.
- Rats: Rats can infiltrate your home or business when fall arrives. They are larger than mice, yet they reproduce at the same rate! Rats can carry diseases, so it is very important to eliminate them.
Prevent the problem from reappearing: consider caulking and decontamination
Our extermination company in Ste-Julie offers you, at the end of the intervention, turnkey services that tackle the source of the problem. Indeed, after the extermination of insects (ants, bees, etc.), we carry out a complete decontamination operation of your home. When exterminating mice or rats, we can also plug the holes to prevent their intrusion through your walls, floors or ceilings.
Contact us for an extermination in Ste-Julie
Contact the Nova Extermination team for rapid extermination services in Ste-Julie and in any of the surrounding towns. Our certified technicians travel to all the cities of the South Shore of Montreal! Trust the specialists! Our extermination company in Ste-Julie holds all the permits, licenses and insurance necessary for a professional extermination or a safe capture and relocation. Our techniques are approved by the Ministry of the Environment, while we hold a valid license issued by the Régie du Bâtiment du Québec (RBQ: 5734-75930-01) and the Commission des normes, de l’énergie, de occupational health and safety (to carry out caulking or other work). We also have comprehensive liability insurance. Contact us without delay for an extermination in Ste-Julie!